When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Columbia Fenders - Super nice!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
Not sure what year or even the model they came off of. They are in excellent condition with original flat fender braces, ridged center, front and rear ducktail and original light. Guts and lens are missing. These were on a Hawthorne I bought, but were obviously incorrect. I removed the stupid reflective tape from them when I got the bike and then did not use them to rebuild the bike. I was saving them them for ??? They can be yours!

$125 plus shipping

[email protected]

Thanks, Joe

CFenders1-1.jpg

CFenders2-1.jpg

CFenders3-1.jpg

CFenders4-1.jpg

CFenders5-1.jpg

CFenders6-1.jpg

I could be wrong, but that light doesn't seem pre-war. I've seen a similar light from a mid 50's (57 or 58 I believe) Columbia.
$(KGrHqZ,!iwFBMIl!6w,BQiT+1Wy-g~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqZ,!qIFCCg!,eGdBQiT+UZ)gQ~~60_57.jpg
$(KGrHqZ,!qoF!-QF7fYiBQiT+jOYQ!~~60_57.jpg

?

I don't know those fender braces seem prewar and that light is the same light on my Elgin 4 star which is 1940ish .

Hi Joe,

Your fenders (and fender light) have been verified by Mr. Columbia (Ken Kowal) as being from the 1940s, probably 1946/47.

Are they still for sale? I may be interested...

Thanks,

Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back