When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

prewar custom schwinn motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
H

Hooch

nexus 4 speed and much much more

P3120154-1.jpg

P3120159-1.jpg

P3120161-1.jpg

P3120162-1.jpg

offers [email protected]

i have a tree next to my house that I need removed ASAP and it will cost me about $2500 so I need to scrape up what ever cash I can. so this is one of many things I will be trying to sell

dont chainsaws and rope cost less than 2500 bucks then burn the stump, as your cutting the tree have a rope tied to a truck pulling it away from any houses. then cut it up and make a sign for free firewood

Hooch is that you're Model A 2 door Sedan in the picture.I just bought a 31 model A Pickup today that I'm going to build a hot rod out of.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont chainsaws and rope cost less than 2500 bucks then burn the stump, as your cutting the tree have a rope tied to a truck pulling it away from any houses. then cut it up and make a sign for free firewood

the tree is 60ft tall silver maple 10 feet from my backdoor and the trunk is splitting and it hangs over my house and my neighbors house
Its alot bigger project than I can possibly undertake
it will take a boom truck and have to be taken down in pieces

Hooch is that you're Model A 2 door Sedan in the picture.I just bought a 31 model A Pickup today that I'm going to build a hot rod out of.

no its a friend of mines he builds custom air ride suspensions for streetrods

Back