When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Cycle truck template frame lines

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi,
Im looking if anybody knows about if theres a template for the lines on the cycle truck frame and folk.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Are you looking for the frame dimensions, or are you looking for a stripe template?

The frame dimensions would be tough to trace out if you were going to use them to do something a the frame, and as far as stripe templates, I have never seen any. The bike in your picture looks to be pretty darn close to correct on the stripes. I have a red prewar one that looks about the same and has never been painted. They're faint but still there.

REC

Are you looking for the frame dimensions, or are you looking for a stripe template?

The frame dimensions would be tough to trace out if you were going to use them to do something a the frame, and as far as stripe templates, I have never seen any. The bike in your picture looks to be pretty darn close to correct on the stripes. I have a red prewar one that looks about the same and has never been painted. They're faint but still there.

REC

Thanks for the reply REC
Yes I'm looking if there's any Frame Stripe template available since I got my Prewar in primer and ready to paint. the Prewar picture is from a buddy of mine here in PR. He has 3 Prewar Complete with basket and lids. There's a guy here in PR. that can do the work but is on the other side of the island 4 Hrs drive, thats why i rather find the template. Otherwise will have to do the trip.

I don't have a prewar, but can try to cut one out of card board and compare to a picture for fitting.

Good call mruiz, will see how it goes other wise will bring the frame to a guy here in PR to the the hardwork for me.

Back