When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar dark red and maroon vice post war

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Ford has a color called, Dark Canyon Red, that is an exact match to what Schwinn was calling, Special Dark Red.
Duplicolor has it in their catalog.
It's good paint.
yep its 1978 ford pickup color perfect,if you want it dark,under coat with black,lighter base it with white,then tell everyone u jumped through a bunch of hoops to have it custom mixed!!

That fender is not original paint-primer. Besides it’s a POS anyway. V/r Shawn
Sorry Shawn I thought this was your fender in the thread, I’ve found out otherwise! Sorry, Gary

F0105DCB-3F80-4D5B-A98D-B674FC9E96C3.jpeg

I'm a little late to this discussion, but is this the same color paint used on my 1942 New World. It is a dark red/ burgundy color. AND has anybody ever used Duplicolor's paint in quarts/ pints to be gun applied? I've got touch up guns for auto painting and much prefer the control I get compared to an aerosol.I think the Amazon listed one said it was lacquer.
Rather have enamel, but ... going to actual auto paint would be pretty expensive.

how about anyone having a color match for the darker maroon color used on red pinstriped bikes and the whizzer's?
IMG_2085.JPG

Last edited:
Back