When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar EA 6-rib Front Loader Help CWC

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking for working condition internal guts, lens, etc. for the Prewar EA 6-rib Front Loader light on my 1940 CWC Roadmaster. The switch is also missing. I am hoping to keep the housing as it is original to bike and prefer its patina. Let me know if you have any parts or a doaner light.

Thanks in advance for your time and help!

Best,

Josh

IMG_1846.JPG

IMG_2813.JPG

IMG_2814.JPG

IMG_2986.jpg

IMG_2987.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

Last edited:
Not that I think there is a lot of difference but I think that is an EA light. These lights weren't really designed to be repaired so this is going to be a tough one. Finding one in original condition to match the patina will also be tough. Your best bet is to find a working light and patina rust it to match the bike. You can get surprisingly realistic results with the right products and technique. V/r Shawn

Not that I think there is a lot of difference but I think that is an EA light. These lights weren't really designed to be repaired so this is going to be a tough one. Finding one in original condition to match the patina will also be tough. Your best bet is to find a working light and patina rust it to match the bike. You can get surprisingly realistic results with the right products and technique. V/r Shawn

Ok good to know and thanks for that intel Shawn. So I should rename my post to EA light help?? Bummer I was hoping to find some internal guts to replace and stuff in the old housing... maybe I’ll just keep my eyes out for one that’s close and let the patina doctor go to work.

I used this conversion kit before. If you remove the bezel, the battery tray should fit inside, but you would still need a reflector.

Still looking for help bump, I now have 2 working doaner lights for parts-willing to ship parts, og housing, and pay for labor if someone can rebuild or retro fit... thanks in advance

Back