When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Elgin Bicycle Aluminum Rear Chapel/Tombstone Reflector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
This impossible to find reflector is an exact reproduction of the fragile aluminum reflector found on many Elgins, sometimes called the "Tombstone" or "Chapel" reflector. No expense was spared in the fabrication of this reflector, and I only have a couple left in my personal stash.

The reflector was painted a opaque red from the factory, but the paint wore off easily, so most original reflectors appear bare aluminum, as this one is. Reflector can be painted if desired.

Mounts to a bracket that is riveted on the fender (sorry don't have any brackets at this time).

Hole spacing from center to center is approx 2 3/4", this fits the majority of brackets, but a couple brackets have been found with spacing a tad off and need a bit of redrilling the bottom hole.

Clearing out bike shelves - big savings on this reflector at $50 shipped Paypal no fees. Or ad 4% as Goods.

Not sure, but same as original. Mold was made from an original one. You can't tell the difference.

Back