When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar fork front fender ID help pleeeze anyone

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Good afternoon CABErs! I got this fork and front fender in a pile..Unfortunately its all I have from said bicycle..
Is it CWC,Shelby??Any thoughts? Thank you everyone!!Jeff
1575494450033.png

1575494465503.png

1575494488349.png

Nice job guys I agree with the comments above.

Snyder fork made with margarine not pure butter like Columbia
CWC fender (OP - I am potentially interested if it's for sale!)

The profile on the front is different but other than that it would appear to be a shroud tank fender. I've owned two of these bikes and they are somewhat distinctive.

The really early CWC front fenders are snub-nosed, which is why I went with 36-37. This fender is from my 36/37 bent tank...

image.jpg

The profile on the front is different but other than that it would appear to be a shroud tank fender. I've owned two of these bikes and they are somewhat distinctive.
Yes, my 36 shroud tank is an early production which uses the stubby snub nose fender and one piece fender braces. I have never seen that pin style on any bent tank and that is why I said it is most likely from a shroud tank bike.

Back