When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Hawthorne Montgomery Ward 26 inch Mens Bicycle (pre '34?)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

TIMBER RIDGE KUSTOMS

Look Ma, No Hands!
Selling my recent toy LOL. Its what I think is a 1934 Hawthorne Montgomery Ward men's 26 inch bicycle. It was purchased from an estate sale where it had been in the homes basement for 50+ yrs. It has the integral seat post bolt/nut so im told it is pre '35. The original handlebars are rusted through in the bend...it appears to have been wet there maybe?? I put a spare set on but will include the originals. Ive got two new white wall tires to replace the originals but haven't installed them yet. The bike is absolutely awesome. If I don't sale it Im gonna clean it good and stick new tires and tubes on it and keep it as is. I am located in upper East TN but ill be willing to meet a reasonable distance from my area. I can get more pics for anyone interested...just email me! Thanks for looking! :cool: Asking $400 obo

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_5752.jpg
    IMG_5752.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 431
Hello and welcome to the cabe. I am interested in your chain guard if you decide to sell it. Thanks and good luck with the sell.

ok, I have a question that I have never had a decent answer to.
why would you guys buy parts off of a decent original bike when for a few hundred dollars you could have the whole thing? why destroy this one only to further a multicolor mutt?
the price seems fair, just buy it and be done with it, part the crap you're working on now instead.

Trk

I agree with Fleetwood, it's only original once, Glws! It's a 28"

Last edited:
Triple crown forks were 26". Makes this one of the first "balloon" tire bikes! Can I get a photo of the headbadge?
Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back