When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
First color is finally on the frame! And the fenders are as straight as I want to get them so they are ready for primer. I’ll leave 1 picture of the frame color here. And then more to come when the 2nd color is on the frame

Came out ok. Could have done a better job but all I had was 3/4 masking tape. So I’m calling it a success. Some pinstriping will hide my flaws and it will be ready to assemble once the fenders are done. Doesn’t need to be perfect as it’s not restored. It’s just gonna be a rider

Rear fender is done finally. Front fender is back in primer. Hoping to have time at work on Monday to get some color on it. Almost ready to assemble it finally! Decided to wait on pinstriping. Can’t decide on a color, and my striper has gone MIA recently.

Made some time to get back to working on this one. Stripped the paint off the damaged side of the tank and formed a new patch panel to fill the void. Now I just need to remove a few minor dents and it can get some paint finally. Just doing one side at a time so I can copy the paint design of the original.

Back