When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I can‘t remember who I got the idea from, but I do know I saw it here on the CABE. So thank you! To whoever thought it up first

Second color is finally on the front fender! Getting close now!

After looking at this thing in pieces for a few months, I decided that the cream wheels I was planning on using weren’t right for this build. And, as luck would have it, the perfect set became available here on the CABE. Some light cleaning and new bearings for the hubs and they are ready to go now.

Front wheels has been rebuilt and a mild cleaning. Didn’t take photos of that.

working on the rear wheel now. Hub rebuilt, spokes cleaned, wheel relaced, and it’s ready to tension the spokes when I get home from work tonight.

And I still need to make time to paint the tank. But work is picking up again, so it will probably be a while before that happens. But it will be a rider again tomorrow!

Had time to get the freshly rebuilt and trued rear wheel installed today. Also swapped saddles as well. I almost forgot I had bought a saddle specifically for this bike!

Now I really need to get the tank done.

No updates on the tank yet. Still working on making it straight and pit free.
So in the meantime, I found a picture of the Hiawatha from about a week after I got it. Pay no attention to the horrible attempt at making a seat cover that I attempted.

Back