When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PREWAR HUFFMAN/FIRESTONE FLEETWOOD SUPREME

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Clark58mx

Finally riding a big boys bike
IMG_6172.JPG
IMG_6173.JPG
IMG_6174.JPG
Got this prewar Firestone Fleetwood Supreme Huffman built bicycle today. Super cool frame design. I'm not a expert on the Huffmans. It looks like the original paint was red. The wheels are original paint. Thoughts.

Love it!! Sounds funny but I just picked my first Huffman last Friday and I have the opposite Art Deco pedal if your willing to part with it. Wooden pedal on the opposite side..

Looks like a fairly complete bike. Pedals, chain ring, reflector, and possibly stem aren't correct. I'd be interested to know if there is a number on the back of the fork crown and what the serial # is. V/r Shawn

Love it!! Sounds funny but I just picked my first Huffman last Friday and I have the opposite Art Deco pedal if your willing to part with it. Wooden pedal on the opposite side..
Hello, I want to hang onto the tear drop pedal for now.

IMG_6189.JPG
Looks like a fairly complete bike. Pedals, chain ring, reflector, and possibly stem aren't correct. I'd be interested to know if there is a number on the back of the fork crown and what the serial # is. V/r Shawn
The serial number is H20967. It has a 2 underneath.

Perhaps one of you could sell a pedal, at least another matching pair of those rare tear drops would exist :)

Perhaps one of you could sell a pedal, at least another matching pair of those rare tear drops would exist :)
That pedal is a Magna and they aren't really that rare. I just sold a pair last month (kinda rough) for about $120 on Ebay. I don't believe these were factory issue on anything but were an aftermarket upgrade. I believe the Fleetwoods originally had Torrington 8s but I'm going from memory here. V/r Shawn

That pedal is a Magna and they aren't really that rare. I just sold a pair last month (kinda rough) for about $120 on Ebay. I don't believe these were factory issue on anything but were an aftermarket upgrade. I believe the Fleetwoods originally had Torrington 8s but I'm going from memory here. V/r Shawn

Magna? The one in the pic looks original to me. When I think of Magna, I think of Walmart bikes. Those original pedals do seem hard to find. $120 is pretty good for a pair of rough pedals - means low supply and high demand.

The Fleetwood Supreme's came with the Persons Streamline (teardrop) type pedals.
The trussrods tangs on the fork suggest, 1937.
The 38 fork had a slightly different profile.
The chainguard looks like it might have come off a twin flex. The Fleetwood Supreme had a slightly different profile as well.
Still a very hard piece to find, so you're lucky to have one at all.
The tanks and racks, are a little scarce, but they do pop up from time to time, so do not despair, you should be able to complete that little gem in no time.
Congrats, on the nice find.
The Firestone Fleetwood Supreme is definitely one of my all time favorite bikes.

Last edited:
Back