When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced Prewar Mens Colson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
Colson LWB- The wheels are powder coated silver with new spokes. The hubs are ND in front and Morrow in rear. Both are freshly greased and clean as a whistle.
Drop stand needs welded where shown. Also shown is bracket for rear fender screw is missing. The piece shown is there for cosmetics. I have extenders on the bars under the grips to make them very wide. Tires are newer U.S Royal Chain. All the bearings have been greased and good to go. $450 no shipping at this time. Can deliver to ML with prepayment.
Please PM with any interest or inquiries.

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

IMG_6547.jpg

IMG_6548.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

IMG_6550.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

Last edited:
This is a rather complete but stalled project. The wheels are powder coated silver with new spokes. The hubs are ND in front and Morrow in rear. Both are freshly greased and clean as a whistle.
Drop stand needs welded where shown. Also shown is bracket for rear fender screw is missing. The piece shown is there for cosmetics. I have extenders on the bars under the grips to make them very wide. Tires are newer U.S Royal Chain. All the bearings have been greased and good to go. $500 plus shipping. Can deliver to ML with prepayment.

View attachment 1280426

View attachment 1280427

View attachment 1280428

View attachment 1280429

View attachment 1280430

View attachment 1280431

View attachment 1280432

View attachment 1280433

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a rather complete but stalled project. The wheels are powder coated silver with new spokes. The hubs are ND in front and Morrow in rear. Both are freshly greased and clean as a whistle.
Drop stand needs welded where shown. Also shown is bracket for rear fender screw is missing. The piece shown is there for cosmetics. I have extenders on the bars under the grips to make them very wide. Tires are newer U.S Royal Chain. All the bearings have been greased and good to go. $500 plus shipping. Can deliver to ML with prepayment.

View attachment 1280426

View attachment 1280427

View attachment 1280428

View attachment 1280429

View attachment 1280430

View attachment 1280431

View attachment 1280432

View attachment 1280433
Looks like a 36 with those fenders. Also looks like the bottom bracket has been repaired, very common for these bikes. Very Nice bike! Gotta love those Colsons!

Back