When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar men's deluxe Troxel chrome bell cup saddle with clamp

-
Price
$315
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a sweet and original prewar men's deluxe Troxel sponge-rubber cushioned chrome chassis bell cup saddle with wear tabs and clamp. Saddle top measures 10..25" W x 12" L. Seat cover is in very nice original shape with little wear and maintains both deluxe wear tabs. The "Troxel sponge-rubber cushioned" stamp is highly legible (see last pic). The chassis and springs display nicely for their age with spots of chrome loss on the cups and throughout. This saddle would certainly benefit from a good cleaning and chassis polishing. An overall great original saddle for your deluxe 1940-era bicycle. Includes seat clamp with teeth showing no signs of wear. $315 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

IMG_7823.jpeg

IMG_7813.jpeg

IMG_7819.jpeg

IMG_7820.jpeg

IMG_7822.jpeg

IMG_7816.jpeg

IMG_7817.jpeg

IMG_7821.jpeg

IMG_7814.jpeg

Last edited:
Back