When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Monark questions

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

falconer

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So a couple days ago was lucky to score this bike. After some research saw there were at least two chain guards available. Which do I need, the longer one that looks kinda like post war SD or the smaller feather style. Is the xpert speedo correct or an add on? Thought this was just Elgin thing. are the grips correct or newer? Do they repop the lens? Don’t think this came with rear stand. Any and all comments and information is appreciated. Thanks in advance

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

So a couple days ago was lucky to score this bike. After some research saw there were at least two chain guards available. Which do I need, the longer one that looks kinda like post war SD or the smaller feather style. Is the xpert speedo correct or an add on? Thought this was just Elgin thing. are the grips correct or newer? Do they repop the lens? Don’t think this came with rear stand. Any and all comments and information is appreciated. Thanks in advance

View attachment 1669481

View attachment 1669482

View attachment 1669483

View attachment 1669484

View attachment 1669485

View attachment 1669486

View attachment 1669487
I dont have the answer you seek...BUT...I just wanted to comment and say what a beautiful bike that is and you're blessed to have found it! Looking forward to the updates on its clean-up.

Thanks Shawn, thats the one I thought I should have. Will be posting a wanted for that

Back