When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold PREWAR MORROW Hub Brake Parts Box EXCELLENT COND!

-
Price
$600.00 + $40.00 shipping
Zipcode

OC_Rolling_Art

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For sale here is a Morrow parts box in excellent condition. I have had it since 2004 and it is time for a new home. When I got it my good friend, a prominent collector, said it is likely the finest one in the country. The paint and overall condition is amazing, I think it has been kept indoors (not in a shop environment) it's whole life.

The original paint is vibrant, thick, glossy and reflective, with a few scratches on the front graphic as shown, and light wear and tear on all sides with drawer wear seen on the bottom of the drawers. I have done nothing to it but dust it off; never waxed it or even cleaned it. I think it would look amazing if the next owner gave it a light rub with some Meguiar's Fine Cut Cleaner or similar low grit polish. I emptied the drawers that have been occupied with my favorite goodies for the last 18 years, but did not wipe them clean.

Measures approximately 24 1/4" x 11" tall by 12" deep. I have never seen another Schwinn, New Departure or Morrow box in this condition. Will make a fine addition to your indoor bicycle shrine.

$600.00 + $40.00 shipping to lower 48 only. If you are close to the West Coast then it should be less. I provide refunds to any shipping over-payments as many here can attest. This one will be carefully packed for shipment.

Box will be shipped via BikeFlights or USPS, with tracking information. Please send payment: PayPal Friends and Family to [email protected]

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0175.jpg

Thanks for looking! Mike

Click links below to see my other items for sale:

PARTS, EPHEMERA
For Sale: Everything Else

Hey just a follow-up question on these Morrow cabinets if anyone knows; I have the same size Morrow cabinet along with a couple of the smaller Morrow 2-drawer cabinets that are like half the width (12 inches) of the one above. My full-size Morrow cabinet and my Schwinn cabinet have half circle loop handles, yet my little Morrow 2-drawer cabinets have the square pulls/handles like Mike's full-size cabinet. All are OG and not repaired or messed with. Was this difference in handle styles an identifier of older vs later cabinets? Made by two different cabinet manufacturers? Anybody know?

Back