When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Morrow Triple Drop Chrome Wheels

-

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
Chrome triple drops, on the rough side, lots of chrome loss, some rust and crust, one side (RH on rear) looks better than the other, spokes all present but some loose, and they weren't easily tightening so some may need replacing. Rear hub and Morrow brake arm look nice, front hub has dark patina. Insides are clean. Haven't checked internals or operation, and no lugs nuts (didn't take them off a bike ourselves).

Bought out another collector and got these, was going to save them for a project but decided to go a different direction. Funny we are always asked if we have these, and usually don't, but then find a set and can't remember who needed them!

SOLD
Message if interested.
Darcie/Nick
triple drops 1.jpg
triple drops 2.jpg
triple drops 3.jpg
triple drops 4.jpg
triple drops 5.jpg
triple drops 6.jpg
triple drops 7.jpg
triple drops 8.jpg
triple drops 9.jpg
triple drops 10.jpg
triple drops 11.jpg
triple drops 12.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in these rims. Please send a private message with your pay info. I will follow up with my address. Thanks, Steve

Back