When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar - Not Much Else

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

velo-vecchio

Finally riding a big boys bike
Not much to go on, but it is what it is. Photos I was given are below. SN under BB shell is 5904FBW. No headbadge but not rear facing dropouts. Any ID help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

B8DED112-8E3A-4771-96FC-7B238ED58886.jpeg

BA0D2FFA-0C56-4CA1-A3D2-F0F736A98D89.jpeg

F9CE5EBF-5657-432C-926A-CF0EE1C5BDE8.jpeg

Westfield I'd like to see a pic of the serial. V/r Shawn

Correction I just looked at the chainring (which I'm pretty certain is Westfield) but thought something was off with the serial. Even for a Snyder that serial seems a little strange but not really a brand I mess with a whole lot.

Last edited:
Both the FBW and the “Mach-5” look to be Westfield built frames. Perhaps the “FBW” might stand for “Firestone By Westfield”.
Previous threads 18314, 43203, 54601, 107658, 114603 and 119713 may refer; (even though they might not match a member’s catalog collection).
The bright red bike shows a good example of the DP Harris Rollfast 5+1 H’s 26-tooth chain ring sprocket.

Last edited:
Back