When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold prewar original ranger schwinn

-
nice original prewar Schwinn girls ranger, lockin fork with original key. front load torpedo light . Schwinn drop stand . nice original saddle . matchin Carlisle white wall tires . this bike has not been cleaned up yet and still shows very nice . 1250 plus shippin they don't get much better, get your wife something nice for Christmas .nice Schwinn reflectors . had to replace the broken stem, now has a wald 3

View attachment 713059

View attachment 713060

View attachment 713061

View attachment 713062

View attachment 713063

View attachment 713064

View attachment 713065
What year is this bike? My brother Joe might have one like this. She definitely IS a sweet old TART!! Really nice old Ranger. Enjoy. Razin.

This is the first time I ever wanted to buy a girls bike for me to ride.......!!!!
I just bought a really nice og paint blue with white trim Schwinn Fiesta with the horn tank and front fender light that I ride every day. I had to fix the seat and fix the chain, but she rides out real nice and smooth. I named her Fiesty for her good looks. Ride on . Razin.

Back