When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Prewar Persons Saddle Spring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Rides4Fun

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a saddle spring for a Persons Prewar Saddle. Not sure if is makes a difference, but I need one for the right side. The spring is 5 3/4" round, and 5" in length from the top of the top cone to the last wrap at the very bottom The wire width looks to be 1/8".

Here's a photo of the saddle.

Thank you if you have one to help out or can point me to someone who does!

Barry
20170314_180007[1].jpg
20170314_180007[1].jpg

There should be a upper and lower spring for each side. Is it the top right spring? I have a bunch of springs I could dig through.

Thank you very much rustyspoke66 for your offer to help. I am looking for the right top cone spring which us about 3" long from the top to the bottom of the hook. Looks to be 1/8" wire. Attached is a photo of the broken spring

20170326_193508.jpg

HI folks,

I am still looking for a top cone spring for my Persons saddle if anyone has can help out or can direct me to a source.

Thank you,

Rides4Fun

Last edited:
If it helps in any way, I am an average size guy and you can see that my thumb is covering the first 3 rings on the bottom of the cone spring that I am trying to find. Thank you, Rides4Fun

Bump.. Still looking for the spring to fix my saddle. If someone has them and only wants to sell in pairs, I am interested in that too. Also, would appreciate any leads in trying to track this part down. Thank you!

Still hoping that someone may have a 3" cone spring or more for a Persons prewar saddle.

Still looking for this 3" cone spring that has 10 wraps top to bottom with wire that is 1/8" wide (interior dimension at the top of the cone is 5/16")

Found one that was somewhat close, but the wire was 3/32" wide (or 1/32 of an inch smaller) and the top of the cone would not slip on to the seat bolt because it was also about 1/32 of an inch too small. If you have a single spring, set, etc, I would appreciate your help.

Back