When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar & Postwar Wheel deals Sets and Singles F/S-----

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
DROP CENTER WHEEL SET AND CHROMED S-2 HOOP ARE ----------------SOLD!

1st up!

NICE rider set of super hard to find One Year Only! 1948 first year S-2 wheels! No knurling
on the 48's but stamped S-2 Schwinn Tubular etc. Overall a very straight pair! One very
small as in TINY ding that I could notice. Nicer chrome on the front than the rear...
But overall 'rider' quality... or very good candidates to rechrome
These are 26x 2.125 and Super hard to find. Tires are nothing special and import
and 40's era General I believe.
Good Set!
125.00 plus shipping OBO

[email protected]
or PM here...

48s1.JPG

48s2a.JPG

482b.JPG

48s4.JPG

LOBDOLLY SOLD!

1941 LOBDELL Autocycle front wheel with high flange drum shell and original axle, cones, dustcovers, and nuts.
Plating is pretty shot, tried to clean a small area but not much coming back on the rim but it WILL plate up, No Dings!.
Hub is the same story, totally restorable rechromable useable 80 gauge drum hub....just needs plating
to be nice. Spokes aren't bad, not too rusty. As you see it!
80.00 plus postage

[email protected]
or PM here
drum.jpg

drum2.JPG

drum1.jpg

26x 2.125 Schwinn Tubular center stamped 1950s era Phantom etc S-2 hoop. This was rechromed
by a 'lazy chrome shop' I would say, not polished very well, maybe they just wanted to save
the knurling which they succeeded in doing. Some minor dings here and there and really
just a clean rider hoop, nothing show quality. It is original and not a reproduction...the plating is just not shiny
and it is what it is. Never laced up, sold as a 'rider quality' hoop!
25.00 plus postage

[email protected]
or PM here

s2.jpg

s2a1.jpg

s21.jpg

Prewar Schwinn etc (other brands as well but these came off a 1940 DX) Drop center
wheel set. Straight rims! Just repainted ...maybe ? I can see pinstripes but faint.
Decent hubs, 39-40 profile and early postwar... Spokes are not rusty, very decent
"Rider" set....or ideal matched pair to restore! Decent orig
Chain tread on one, both
are aired up and holding air.
100 for the pair plus shipping OBO

[email protected]
PM here...

drops.jpg

drops1.JPG

drops2.JPG

drops3.JPG

Last edited:
does this s-2 have 36 spoke holes.