When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Roadmaster (restored)

-

jungleterry

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_2599.JPG
IMG_2603.JPG
IMG_2600.JPG
IMG_2601.JPG
IMG_2602.JPG
Hello now that I have bought the 4 gill I need to find a new home for my 3 gill .Restoration colors are very sharp.Paint is really great with a few touch ups from bike trips.Pin stripping is above average and looks nice for the color of the bike .The gold pins are a dark and light here and there depending on light but over all nice.Great riding bike but only need one so this one is up for your consideration .Rear canister for light is there but front light is correct but just for show.Just want you to know what I know about this Roadmaster .Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.My price includes shipping .1200 or best offer includes shipping .thank you for looking ,take care Terry and Tammy. how does 800.00 plus shipping sound????? let us know really front want to do eBay.

Last edited:
Thank you ,yes we hope he finds a new home.willing to take less if that helps someone out.Like to place with a cabe member.

Tammy and I would consider going with 1000 shipped if that would work for anyone here on the cabe

The carrier rack is for a Snyder bike, and not correct for this CWC. Look at the attachment to the seat post clamp, it's for a Snyder built Hawthorne.

wow okay so maybe this bike should be sold for around 650 or 700????feeling a little sad thought is was a really nice bike.

Back