When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn 20" Wheel Mini-me Motorbike Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ejlwheels

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Serial # C79190 and frame integrated stand ears make it 1939, I believe.
I don't know if it is all exactly the same year/model stuff, but it fits well and looks pretty good.
Rims look like nickel plating. Tires are Carlisle Lightning Darts. The rear tire is very nice, the front is soft but has a few cracks if you squeeze of fold it. The truss rods are not legit; they are the same outer diameter but a slightly thinner gauge of tubing. They'll look OK until you find a true 20" set or cut and bend a longer pair to fit. Someone drilled two holes in frame, one by the bottom bracket and one one the rear stay, possibly to attach a chain guard. Frame is bare metal; fenders look like original paint, although I don't know what the paint pattern should look like for '39. The bars are cross braced but it doesn't show in the pic. Stem may not be prewar Schwinn. Includes a set of juvenile pedals(not pictured yet). I can take better pics upon request. I thought I heard someone say rare.
Start at $1000 plus shipping (or pick up from Minnesota) and see where it goes.

IMG_4580.jpg
IMG_4582.jpg
IMG_4586.jpg
IMG_4581.jpg
IMG_4583.jpg
IMG_4585.jpg
IMG_4584.jpg
IMG_4587.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back