When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Autocycle original photos

-

Clark58mx

Finally riding a big boys bike
Scored these original photographs today at a local flea market. The bike in the photos is a full deluxe prewar Schwinn Autocycle. Thought I would share.
1D27211C-DD9E-43DA-AB2C-56EE87859CB9.jpeg

F25B1ABF-C888-46BD-BC78-8C3A704FC199.jpeg

Observation....looks likes like the fender has no pinstripes....i would have figured that pinstripes would be there?

Observation....looks likes like the fender has no pinstripes....i would have figured that pinstripes would be there?

You're joking right?

Funny, same spot, same house, same bike but different seasons and different riders.

Wow!
Those photos are fantastic!
I like to spend time, digging through those baskets of old photographs in the antique stores too.
I’ll bet you just about jumped out of your shoes when you came across those.
The best one that I’ve found was of a young man on his 1931 Excelsior Henderson model KJ.
Be sure and add those to the original photographs thread.

I'd have to disagree with the different seasons. Sure, one rider is geared up for colder weather, but based on shadow placement and small sticks and debris on the lawn, I'd say these photos were taken within minutes of each other.
I agree both photos were taken the same day.

Back