When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn BC117 1938 tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
1700 shipped
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is a prewar schwinn bc117 tank. these are the same shape as the prewar motorbike tank stampings but instead of a door they have a horn tank buzzer on the left side. this was a slightly lesser model to fit the 'b' frame. if you have a motorbike frame you are thinking about building up this would work. to complete the bike you'd need the 'aerocycle rack' and an aluminum front load torpedo light-see posting below this one. this tank is in great shape-has been painted black and decaled for a rare b.f. goodrich version. when these decals were made years ago only one side was found-originally they had 'mirror' decals. it is all that was available at the time(why someone wasted time applying them is beyond me!). anyway i am selling as this is a project that didn't come off and now you can have the bike of your dreams! ready to hang-complete hanging straps. tank horn has rust/rot but 'ea' button is awesome. very straight-scuff and shoot to match your frame.

Last edited:
Back