When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn Clearance Sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
As noted
Zipcode

onecatahula

Living the Dream
OK folks, need to buy a van, so parting with some bikes I wouldn’t normally sell. Get ‘em before I change my mind !
Delivery to Spring MLC/AA available

A. 1941 Schwinn Brown and Tan Canti. All original paint, nice original Lobdells with high flange front and Morrow rear, Double Adjustable stem, Original Schwinn key, etc. Tank is clean.
4200 + ship > > SOLD

B. 1927 Schwinn-built Hibbard. Outstanding original paint and decals. I believe Tom Clark hand painted tank to match downtube script, incredible. Nice light, Klaxon, battery tube, big amber faceted reflector. I’m gonna regret this . .
2200 + ship > > SOLD

C. 1942 Schwinn War-time Cycletruck. Mostly original paint with blackout hubs and T10s. Big Torrington CT bars, Bevin bell, matching tires with yellow “Lightning” insignia, original matching dropcenters w large flange front, original CT basket with custom reinforcements. Rides great !
2100 + ship > > SOLD

D. 1940s Schwinn Superior Track bike. Beautiful original paint and decals, Double Adjustable stem, Torrington track bars, Schwinn three piece crank. Straight, no damage.
1250 + ship > > SOLD

Please use direct email: [email protected]
PPFF please.
First to reply gets ‘em !

More pics to follow, but here’s a pic of each:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back