When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Cycle Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jkent

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What's your thoughts?
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Good start. Dropstand,seat post,seat,guard. Shouldn't be too hard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice project ! It will take some money to put it in shape but worth it. Carefully straighten out the basket.Those are worth a good piece of change.

Looks like this poor thing was left inside a car wash for the last half uhhh century. Good grief. I hope that you picked this up. All depending on price, the basket alone would make this thing worth a few shiny new quarters. You've got plenty to work with there, too.

Is it me or is that front fender on backwards? lol If those are the og fenders, there's another huge chunk of change saved if you go forth with working on it. I've seen the fenders for prewar go for a pretty penny. Not just on here but also on Fleabay.

Whatever you do, Good Luck! And if you need any sort of information, hit up REC. bwahahha. He is by far the best brain to pick when it comes to CT's. Although, I did hear that recently a hurricane lifted up his 508 sheds full of CT's and sent them over to Kansas. Who knows...

Back