When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Cycle Truck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Legislator

Look Ma, No Hands!
***Local pickup only***

For sale is a Schwinn Cycle truck. Prewar, early model. I have what you see in the pictures plus an oval headbadge that I don't believe is the correct one. This one was actually used alot, but still rides quite well (been using it for errands this month!). There are a few holes drilled in the frame by a previous owner. Rear hub looks to be new departure, front is a bendix knockout. To me, frame, hs, fork, stem, bar, hubs, drivetrain and seat post look OG, the rest was replaced at some point with non OG, but still functional parts

I'm open to real, fair, cash offers on this bike out here where I live in Portland Oregon. I have ties to Spokane, if you're there and serious, PM me.

Thanks y'all! I would love to see someone do this bike up right, unfortunately, that person isn't me!
568c64db6b0372277316544a0284fe7b.jpg
5330db2f4fa27722e1c2a7d87e3f6de3.jpg
9ad1565a48a1daf90ee7823684c61df5.jpg
d49e6d4967aa3920c0221e19d25bb46b.jpg
14bde07de4f61cf9db2dc0095793752a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I neglected to spell out a price, sorry about that! I'd really just like to get back what I paid for it, $550, and I'm not currently looking for trades.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back