When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold prewar schwinn fore brake 1937-9

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here for your bidding pleasure and amusement a prewar schwinn drum brake in decent working condition(mech fine/patina'd porkchop). i will supply the clevis of your choice-original where the plumed cable snaps in or the later(and more practical)clevis that takes the cable itself with a 'pinch effect' set up! chrome is decent-cad plating to porkchop is weak but overall the drum shows nice and these are drying up-rarely show up on the cabe forums. this version-has the slightly smaller spool-but still a pre 1939 drum. starting in 1940 the drum was smaller and had larger flanges and the hi/lo model. this is the most correctly used on a motorbike or perhaps the early dx model-pre 1939 stuff. study pictures. pp friendly-free shipping. good luck with your bids!(i try and check in several times a day on the cabe-have patience-thanks)

UPDATE!!! i mentioned i will include the clevis and forgot to mention i will include the strap for the truss fork or the springer-your choice-pick one. also see in this picture the clevis selection-you pick one of these also. maybe you like the funky patina's clevis or fresh clevis-up to you! actually have a fresh adjusting barrel if you choose the fresh clevis- your choice(would make better match) thanks

Last edited:
Back