When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn High Flange Front Hub Wanted.

-

Mack the fork

Look Ma, No Hands!
Like this :

Seen a few f/s on here & on Ebay since you started this thread . Price issue maybe ? $100.00 +
What condition you lookin for & does it have to be complete or just the hub itself will work for you ? More info the better .
I may have something but not less then $100.00 + shipping

Seen a few f/s on here & on Ebay since you started this thread . Price issue maybe ? $100.00 +
What condition you lookin for & does it have to be complete or just the hub itself will work for you ? More info the better .
I am looking for a COMPLETE prewar,Schwinn script, high flange FRONT hub in good condition. Bearings and bearing races must be in good condition.
There can be no galling on the bearing races.
Doesn’t have to be show quality, but very good functionality is what I am looking for.

What have you got ?
Let me know.
Thanks.

In addition to my description, here is a pic of what I’m looking for:

1621872788902.jpeg

Back