When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Home Decor

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jacob9795

I live for the CABE
I finished painting my living room from top to bottom. It needed some prewar Schwinn decor. I worked hard to get them; just thought I’d share this pic with those of you that like old bikes.

Jake

8566C87E-6295-4D2A-9AA9-C5304CD44630.jpeg

Lookin good but looks a little crowded in there Jake. Let me help you out by taking one of those Motorbikes off your hands;)

Looks like you have a pest infestation. Time to call an exterminator!

JK! Love it! Wish I had permission to display a few bikes inside the house!:weary:

I love the tiered display - gives it a museum quality. I used to display a bicycle in my living room. The bike had to go a few years ago when my daughter began crawling and climbing up on things. I know, mount the bike on the wall. I made that play, but that's where my wife drew the line. Now that I think about it, I could have secured the bike to the wall where it sat...

Anyway, great job on both the bikes, and the display. I'd love to sip coffee or whiskey in that room any time!

VetteArt.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. The bikes above can be fastened to the wall with a good zip tie. I have an anchor there in the dry wall for the red Motorbike. My nephew is walking now and likes bikes but I roll the lower ones out to the garage when I know he’s coming over (not very often). I sit near this stuff in the morning, sip coffee, and read for a bit.
Wives and bikes in the house: I had to introduce them into the house one at a time over a long period of time...babysteps....especially when she’s in a real good mood so you’re MO goes unnoticed.

Last edited:
Back