When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn...just got it

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Same color Combo as the legendary 1940 San Franciso Blue Beast....
with the gold pins...
very uncommon

image.jpg

Looks like the chome parts are good candidates for an Oxalic Acid soak. Do you plan on lacing the rear fender? All the goodies are there.The ring is on the rear axle and the fenders are drilled for it. Great find.

Looks like the chome parts are good candidates for an Oxalic Acid soak. Do you plan on lacing the rear fender? All the goodies are there.The ring is on the rear axle and the fenders are drilled for it. Great find.

I'm not quite sure as to how I'll handle the rust on the chrome, but in some parts, like the neck, it actually peeled off.

I'll eventually do rear lacing, but one of the rings was so rusty a piece rusted off.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. To think I almost passed it up drives me nuts, but it was because of the initial price. It just shows that it never hurts to ask about the best price a person is willing to do. All they can do is say "NO"... :p

Also, it's hard to believe that the Gold Stripes are still on it!

BTW...has anybody come with a definitive year on it??????

Back