When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn...just got it

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You can recoup most of your investment by selling that one Goodrich grip. ! If you had both you would make money . Check the wanted section.

That old girl will clean up beautifully. Don't give up on those rims, the 54 Monark my wife rides has a couple rust hole clear through but rides great.

You can recoup most of your investment by selling that one Goodrich grip. ! If you had both you would make money . Check the wanted section.

Appartently, the Goodrich grips are as rare as hens teeth...

I wouldn't part the bike out. If I let it go, it goes as I purchased it to someone who would hopefully also keep it intact.

Last edited:
I'm considering selling the bike...NOT parting it out. Mixed bag of emotions right now that's driving me crazy.

I'm just trying to come up with number, if I do, that makes sense to even consider letting her go...:eek:

Two years later from my last Post on the bike, and I still have it...but I think I'm going to list it For Sale, here and on Craigslist and Facebook.

Anyone know a fair price for it? It's also going to be Pick-Up Only here on Long Island. 🧐

Two years later from my last Post on the bike, and I still have it...but I think I'm going to list it For Sale, here and on Craigslist and Facebook.

Anyone know a fair price for it? It's also going to be Pick-Up Only here on Long Island. 🧐
Like the seller before you it will probably have to be cheap to move locally. V/r Shawn

Back