When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Motorbike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Update

Decals are going on tomorrow. Fenders are in the works. I'll probably knock back the frame paint a little more but we'll see once the metal parts are polished. Feedback welcome!

032212190129-1.jpg

032212190143-1.jpg

032212190209-1.jpg

Boy, the red really didn't show up well in these pics. I'll add more tomorrow when it's lighter out.

Hmmmm......

Looking good, are you wet sanding it? what about the small chips on the paint, how do you arrive at those?:eek:

Looking good, are you wet sanding it? what about the small chips on the paint, how do you arrive at those?:eek:

I can't give away all the secrets! But yes there is some sanding involved as well as a good variety of chemicals.

Decals

Decals are on now. I'll age them once they are cured on to the frame. Here are some better shots of the paint and aging process as well. Looks pretty close to original paint to me. I've fooled everyone that's seen the frame in person so far.

032312094909-1.jpg

032312094935-1.jpg

La Salle decal

Great job on the distrestoration!!! I noticed The decal on the down tube,do you have Any extra la Salle decals laying around that you may consider selling? I need a pair.

Thanks!

Back