When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn Paramount racing stem and sweet early bars

-
Price
NOW $325
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a nice prewar Schwinn Paramount racing stem with early French? randonneur style aluminum bars. This setup came off a 1939 frame. Bars and stem are both 7/8". Stem has a couple of chrome issues with wrinkling on the shaft and some spots of chrome loss on the extension and neck junction. Bars are straight and with no dents or dings. A very cool and uncommon setup for your early Paramount or prewar racer. $425 NOW $385 NOW $325 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Below is the maker's mark on the early bars. In spite of my efforts, I have yet to identify the maker. Again, these came off a 1939 frame. The embossed stem shim on the bars is steel while the bars themselves are aluminum. This is a pretty sweet early setup.

Back