When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn Paramount racing stem and sweet early bars

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
NOW $325
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Here's a nice prewar Schwinn Paramount racing stem with early French? randonneur style aluminum bars. This setup came off a 1939 frame. Bars and stem are both 7/8". Stem has a couple of chrome issues with wrinkling on the shaft and some spots of chrome loss on the extension and neck junction. Bars are straight and with no dents or dings. A very cool and uncommon setup for your early Paramount or prewar racer. $425 NOW $385 NOW $325 shipped in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

P.S. Check out my other listings by clicking here: https://thecabe.com/forum/index/sell-trade-bicycle-parts-accessories-ephemera.4/?starter_id=9157

Last edited:
Below is the maker's mark on the early bars. In spite of my efforts, I have yet to identify the maker. Again, these came off a 1939 frame. The embossed stem shim on the bars is steel while the bars themselves are aluminum. This is a pretty sweet early setup.

Back