When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Schwinn Rack: C Model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes, Pete's, should be in the mail soon. I'm stoked! Your second C mod' looks fantastic as is. I've been wanting to do a build like that with a 3spd Nexus

IMG_5412.PNG
My c model come with that rack.

Jake,
My guess is you bought the bike from Pete Deitrich (onecatahula)? I kept looking at that ad if that is the one. Super deal there.
I was considering it to complete one with the tank and fenders... Considering - too broke to think hard about it, and that was a really nice piece as it was. This one:
View attachment 719008
I bought a pair of fenders about a month ago and am trying to come close to the color of "old" on this one. Rides like a rolls!
REC

Rustoleum Painter's Touch 2x Gloss Colonial Red seems close, if a bit brighter.

Maybe you can try paint matching the fork? I was amazed at the paint match my local auto paint supply store did for me. I gave them 1/2 of this Monark tank and they got it spot on. The top on the light is spray painted.

253B675B-D98D-444C-A5FC-33BDD23004CD.jpeg

Back