When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar schwinn serial list

-
is it working?

I tried looking at stuff but its all frozen.....im using a mobile device not sure if thats the problem....anyone else having this problem??

I tried looking at stuff but its all frozen.....im using a mobile device not sure if thats the problem....anyone else having this problem??

SJ, i just optimized all the mobile settings and tweaked it a bit. It should work now and I added a different background image. If you are in a barn and wondering what year a bike is you can check on your mobile.

SJ, i just optimized all the mobile settings and tweaked it a bit. It should work now and I added a different background image. If you are in a barn and wondering what year a bike is you can check on your mobile.
no luck Tim....would i need a flassh drive?

Excellent!!!

Thank You Tim I am glad you made a serial list!!:cool:

I like what you did to the site too!!!:D

I have a lot of numbers to add at some point I will have to dig them up ;)

Jamie

The new site looks great Tim !
And the serial numbers are truly a gift to the hobby.
Lots of guys say they are working on a list, but that really doesn't help us out much, does it ?
Thank You,
Pete

ps: it was fun to see that my crusty Double Diamond had the first 1935 number (so far).
Here it is:

DSC01477_zps9e2397f6-1.jpg

DSC01470_zpsb170bcfa-1.jpg

DSC01471_zpsac6e7f02-1.jpg

Back