When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar schwinn serial list

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'35 or '36 Mead badged double diamond frame Schwinn...?

IMG_2160_zps07bfdab8-1.jpg

Schwinn Produced Bikes under other names (BF Goodrich)

Possibly a silly question? Im trying to date my '50's BF Goodrich Schwinn bike. When Schwinn produced bikes for BF Goodrich, was/is it a "Schwinn" Serial Number on the bike?? My bike has E11095. thanks

1940 ba107

I have what seems to be a 1940 but serial number puts it as a 1939... ?? Any thoughts ?
image.jpg
image.jpg

Numbers

DJ, Scott,
I have quite a few 39 numbers, and the one on the Cycle-Truck places it 3rd from the top of my list (14 of the 1939 models in the CT section, 14 more in the regular bicycle section) on the Cycle-Truck side.

Just puttin' that out there. I have B12673, a standard 18" CT for '39, and B86548 which is a 20" frame CT, also believed to be a '39 model. There are several of the pre-war numbers given to me that were documented, only the 18" of mine is documented (by the fellow I bought it from). The rest of them are through the placement sequentially on the list among the ones that were documented.

REC

does it make a difference if this is the bike? it has flat braces on the front fender which I think is original. the rear fender has been changed I think.

PB091209sm_zps572f9eb8-1.jpg

Back