When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn sprocket 1935-39 1/2" pitch Motorbike/Autocycle interest!

-
Price
185 shipped
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
Offer here is a prewar Schwinn sprocket 1/2" pitch as found on the 1935 motorbike and autocycles of 1936-39. This is the flat version. this is new made cnc by expert machinist Raul Gomez. He made only a very few before he retired recently. Has been chromed by well known southern California bicycle restoration expert and CABE's own Bob-U! (well his chromer anyway!). I got the last couple that Raul made and I am offering one up here for sale. If you are restoring a 1935 Motorbike or any deluxe Schwinn 1936-9 then this is the correct sprocket for your bike. Near impossible to tell from original-might be nicer! Crank is 502-shorter version(small chip left side near pedal hole-barely noticeable)-all I have at the moment/made available so you can get going. Comes with both races-nos(for 66 bearing-flat surface area). Please also notice the excellent fit of an Original equipment Diamond 65 1/2" pitch chain. Chain is not included in sale with sprocket/crank. 185 shipped-pp/ff please.

thumbnail_IMG_1909.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1910.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1911.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1912.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1913.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1914.jpg

Last edited:
Back