When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Prewar Schwinn Straight Bar Tank WANTED !

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Frank and Pam Skid Kings

I live for the CABE
Thought good time to post with all the stuff that will show up at Memory Lane (wish I was going) . So looking for a straight bar tank for our 41 tall frame. To refresh everybody, prewar had the "folded over tabs" on front of tank and threaded holes (not clips). Post war eliminated this feature and used clips for screw attachment. Prewar has the bigger horn button hole as did early postwar. Pics show correct prewar tanks which early was "straight side", then embossed sides. I think the 41 should have embossed, but will entertain both styles and all colors and condition. Black and red would be the colors ( as shown), but can consider whatever you have. Also I believe 1955 Hornets had the same color combo and I would consider that just because of the perfect color match ! Please PM me and pic's and price your looking for. THANKS ! - Frank
1588506483682.png

1663152162246.png

FB25DAF3-0945-475E-93D3-64531262CFED.jpeg

Last edited:
Back