When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Schwinn web brake lever-near nos!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
free shipping
Zipcode

mr.cycleplane

Riding my Motorbike
offered here is a prewar schwinn web brake lever in near nos condition(might be-beautiful condition). chrome is really nice on all the pieces-could go on a restored bike it is so nice as it sits! see pictures-no doubt you know what you are looking at-happy bidding-paypal friendly-free shipping

Then list it with a price in the parts for sale section!
This is an auction format!
If you’re going to auction something off, let the auction run for a given length of time!
I would’ve given you $800 for that lever.
Who knows?
I might of got caught up in the frenzy and gone even higher.
But, we’ll never know now, because you just screwed yourself out of another couple of hundred bucks.
Again, don’t run an auction, if you’re not going to let it run.

I don't know the full rules of DOND but it would seem like a bid has to stand for a set amount of time before it can be accepted to allow others to actually see it and bid on top of it if they want. Live auctions and feebay are much the same ("$650 going once...$650 going twice...Sold"). @cyclingday Marty it looked like you were only 15-20mins behind the other guy. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back