When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

prewar schwinn whizzer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

newbee

Hello any help on identifying the year of the bicycle would be greatly appreciated. Everything about this bike says prewar to me except that fender head light. I thought those style head lights were only used on post war bikes. It has great original paint. The serial number is E17xxx under the bottom bracket. What value would you put on the bike? Thanks!!

Attachments

• whizzer 1.jpeg
    whizzer 1.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 332
  • whizzer 5.jpeg
    whizzer 5.jpeg
    72.7 KB · Views: 266
  • whizzer 2.jpeg
    whizzer 2.jpeg
    83.2 KB · Views: 323
  • whizzer 4.jpeg
    whizzer 4.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 257
  • whizzer 3.jpeg
    whizzer 3.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 243
Wow. That is fanfreakingtastic. I am by no means a Whizzer person but if I were to buy my first, that would be the one. Oh, btw, it is indeed a prewar as PHC suggested. My guess would be 40.

yes it does run. it has an h motor kit on it

it appears to be a non autocycle standard model? It appears only the autocycle had the springer fork for this year? Am I correct on this? If so, All that it is missing is the chain guard?

is the bike its self pretty valuable?

thanks for all the help!

it appears to be a non autocycle standard model? It appears only the autocycle had the springer fork for this year? Am I correct on this? If so, All that it is missing is the chain guard?

Hi guys. I was searching thru this website and saw this post. Amazing, I mean amazing. I JUST purchased this bike five days ago. It's a cool whizzer?schwinn. Any comments would be very welcome. Thanks. Oh by the way, the seller had the original seat which I got with the bike.

Last edited:
Back