When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Shelby Bicycle Parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alecburns

Finally riding a big boys bike
It's now available for sale. I've been soaking the joints in penetrating oil in order to separate the parts but before I do that I want to offer you all the whole piece. There is damage to some of the parts (please see in photos). The frame is very damaged and the metal is heavily rusted.There is a broken truss rod brace, and some teeth are missing from the sprocket. Heavy repairs and work will need to be completed. There is rust all over, but some of the original drab green paint is peeking through. It has a Gambles-Hiawatha badge. This is an opportunity to get the parts needed to complete your bike. Please PM me if you have any questions. Cheers!

The price for everything as-is is $185 + Shipping.

Individual parts(shipping varies:(
Horizontal Spring Seat Post - SOLD
Frame w/ Crank and Sprocket - $125 S/N: P528877
Gambles Headbadge - $45
Handlebar - $40
Stem - $35
Fork - $85
Torrington Pedal - $20

IMG_0604[1].JPG

IMG_0609[1].JPG

IMG_0548[1].JPG
IMG_0543[1].JPG
IMG_0545[1].JPG
IMG_0544[1].JPG
IMG_0547[1].JPG
IMG_0546[1].JPG
IMG_0550[1].JPG

IMG_0614[1].JPG

Last edited:
2 hours and some blood, sweat and tears, it's out of the bike. The frame is junk now but the seatpost is out! Expect the frame's price to drop substantially. The seatpost will need quite a bit of TLC and the chrome is at about 10%. Happily surprised to see that is it pretty long. It's about 13" long. Price is SOLD. I can send more photos.

Seatpost.jpg

Last edited:
Back