When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Shelby McCaulley Fenders

-

ballooney

I live for the CABE
Up for you consideration is a set of McCaulley fenders for your prewar Shelby. The fenders are in killer shape and original paint with the pins still hanging in there...actually quite strong on the rear fender. I don't believe these are a matched set. The rear fender dart appears red and the front fender appears orange. Nonetheless, this is a great set of fenders to work with. Front fender is setup for a Delta Hornlight and rear for a mouse light (good luck). Front fender is missing a brace that I will include and the attached brace has a broken axle mount. I'll throw in an extra brace in hope that you can make it work. There is one small hole near that bottom of the front fender...not big enough for a reflector mount so not sure what it was for...maybe a tiny mudflap..ha ha. Take a look at the pics...this is a very nice set of fenders that are not the easiest to find.

$250 $200 shipped in CONUS. PP friends and family.

IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1323.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1332.jpg

Last edited:
Here they are mocked up on a ‘37. Delta defender will fill the factory cutout.
View attachment 1221004
View attachment 1221005
View attachment 1221006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe are Wald which are rare, Wald had that pressed edge seam and a more straight rather than pointed fender tips, Shelby, Dayton, and Colson used them in and around 1936. Lot of people get them mixed up with McCaulley. I use to have some old literature on it. One of my favorite fender guards for sure.

Back