When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Prewar Shelby

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$1250
Zipcode

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
Up for consideration is a 35/36 Shelby AE350 Deluxe Airflow Balloon Model. There is a thread that shares a good amount of detail about this particular model. This example is fairly complete and displays fairly well. Tried to show the condition with the images. Even though the stainless rain gutter fenders appear to be in very good condition, the Defender tail light battery has corroded the funder under the light. Barely noticeable since damage is under the light.
The front light has new wiring though not connected. The clip to secure the wire under the fender is in place.
The frame appears to be in good condition with no breaks or welds.
The speedo is not correct, but included.
The bike is currently mocked-up and the chain is certainly included.

Please PM me with any questions or inquiries.
$1400 now $1250 No shipping. Can deliver to ML or Bicycle Heaven

IMG_7230.jpg

IMG_7231.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7238.jpg

IMG_7233.jpg

IMG_7234.jpg

IMG_7235.jpg

IMG_7236.jpg

IMG_7237.jpg

IMG_7239.jpg

IMG_7240.jpg

IMG_7241.jpg

IMG_7242.jpg

IMG_7243.jpg

Last edited:
Nice first year balloon bicycle .. Shelby Airflo .. I think the original print ad for that bicycle as it sits is in one of the "Evolution of the Bicycle" books - with the uber rare early stainless stepped fenders with the long tip silver ray and Delta Defender tail light .. If I didn't happen to have the same bike .. I would definitely want this one .. GLWS

Last edited:
Back