When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar STANDARD CYCLE CO BIKE 98.5% Original ''MANTON & SMITH''

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Prewar STANDARD CYCLE CO BIKE 98.5% Original ''MANTON & SMITH'' On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Prewar-STANDARD-CYCLE-CO-BIKE-98-5-Original-MANTON-SMITH/224151215513?

s-l500.jpg

Yep, so $2500 it is!

Prewar STANDARD CYCLE CO. Bike is about 98.5% Original with Original Paint *SCHWINN STYLE PRE WAR BIKE'''' MANTON & SMITH

***NOTE*** Im not a professional or a collector of this style and age of bikes, i have some knowledge of 60's and up bikes, but not this age

I do know this is a ''SUPER RARE'' Find, the second i seen it i could see it was almost completely original from looking at these old bikes and trying to learn, I first thought it was a SCHWINN or a MONARCH but as the Tag says ''STANDARD CYCLE CO Chicago ill...

I looked this up and what limited amount of information i have found it is possible made from 1910 to 1915

I also found out the the STANDARD CYCLE SUPPLY CO. Possibly Made bikes for SCHWINN and it looks exactly like the Old Schwinn Autocycle to my untrained eye's

I’ve got one for sale with one less zero. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking this is a post war bike. Bob Strucel had one of these beautifully restored at MLC a few years ago for this price. V/r Shawn

Well getting closer to what its worth ( he started a $10,000 ) definitely rare, seen those springers go for $500 + ( how many have you seen ), not sure about pre war, don't know when they started using the tank with spacers inside to make the earlier hanging tank look wider but most post war have that extra piece ( wedge ) below tank, so M & S guys, @MantonSmith ?

Last edited:
Back