When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar stuff for sale (frequent additions so keep looking)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I've got quite a few things to list, so I'll try to keep it flowing. I'll do a separate post for each item so I can delete the ones that sell.

Got a couple of these prewar headlights. Each has remnants of a bracket but definitely need work for proper mounting. I have not tested the bulbs, but the filaments look fine. The are likely original bulbs or at least very old. The fronts of the bulbs have a swirl pattern in the glass. The one on the left has more of a bracket, just needs a plate with a curve to fit the bars and a hole to bolt it to the plate that is there. But it also has a few light scratches on the lense and a small crack in the collar where the wiring plugs in. The one on the right has no scratches on the lense that I can detect, and is generally a little nicer. Either one has a bracket clamped to the collar that could be used to bolt it to just about any bracket you have laying around. The one on the left, $65 shipped. The one on the right is $85 shipped
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0065.jpg
IMG_0062.jpg

Last edited:
Klaxon style horn. It is loud and annoying, but not sure if it is as loud as it should be. It is a little smaller than my other klaxons by about 1/2" each way. Might need adjusted. Not really sure. Either way $80 shipped
SANY1714.jpg
SANY1715.jpg
SANY1716.jpg
SANY1717.jpg

Last edited:
1920's Crossbrace bars, pitted, patinad, whatever you want to call it. They are just a solid set of rider bars for a patina bicycle. They are 19 1/4" wide, and have the hole in the left side so are probably Torringtons. Stem included. $110 shipped
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0037.jpg

Last edited:
This is a cool prewar rack. Has the spring-loaded parcel retainers. But also has a front extension bracket and the braces are screwed to each other instead of riveted. This way you can adjust them to fit any bicycle. I don't have the two screws to install the front extension. I will remove the brace screws to pack and ship cheaper, and will bag and tape the screws to the rack. $70 shipped
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg
IMG_0040.jpg

Last edited:
35-36 Schwinn dropstand with ears. Should fit just about any 26" bicycle though. Ears have the slightest bit of looseness. But they are still very tight, no signs of failing.
$95 shipped
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg

Last edited:
Shelby Motorbike crank/chainring. Stamped SMB in center. SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back