When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Twinflex Value & Serial Number???

-

jlively970

Finally riding a big boys bike
I recently came across this potential Twinflex frame and now the owner is thinking of selling and talking numbers. What are the thoughts on this bikes legitimacy and value? My thoughts would be to get it rolling and begin looking for parts...

Serial # H30742?

Thanks

Josh

IMG-2910.JPG

IMG-2911.JPG

IMG-2912.JPG

IMG-2913.JPG

IMG-2914.JPG

IMG-2915.JPG

Missing $$$ in parts that are hard to find even if you will pay- you will save by buying a complete bike.
Buy this for a comfortable price and make a rat cruiser out of it.
I was thinking this and I'm glad you re-affirmed that thought. I think the seller wants more than the comfortable price. would make a bitchen ratrod though, maybe find a tank and just start with that and get her rolling...

Reactions: JLF
Actually there were non-equipped TF just need to make sure you have the correct frame to build that model. Look for the date stamp on the back of the fork crown. Should be either two or three numbers. V/r Shawn
Thanks Shawn, looking and will get back if I find anything.

From the ‘38 catalog. I believe this frame is likely’38 and if this model was built the only tough part would be the fenders and braces although braces are flat style so wouldn’t be too difficult to fabricate. V/r Shawn

Back