When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Prewar Western Flyer

-
Price
$750.00
Zipcode

akajackfrost

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Vintage Prewar Western Flyer Cruiser Bicycle. I bought two Prewar Western Flyers years back from someone claiming they were a barn find, thinking I might need one as a parts bike. But since they're both in excellent shape and ride well, I can get rid of one and trim my collection down a bit. Original Straight Bar Frame, Original Fenders, possibly the original handle bars and used black torpedo grips. The chain and rims needed updating so I went with newer steel rims painted black and a modern single speed chain. This is the lighter and more agile of the two bikes and has potential to be all kinds of things. The seat post is welded into the frame but the seat is adjustable along the seat post. Can be customized for whoever purchases the bike. This is a well preserved classic that is fun to ride. Free Shipping to Lower 48.

Western Flyer 1.jpg

Western Flyer 2.jpg

Western Flyer 3.jpg

Western Flyer 4.jpg

Western Flyer 5.jpg

Western Flyer 6.jpg

Western Flyer 8.jpg

Back