When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price check

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Welcome to the Cabe! Feel like I saw a post about these bikes? Girls bikes don't fetch as much as boys. Good luck with your sales.

I'm not super knowledgeable about these but based on the sprocket it looks like image 20 (below pic) is a Colson and possibly a long wheel base (LWB) Colson that may fit taller/bigger people better than other kids bikes. So maybe more desireable? Maybe someone else can chime in regarding values.

The seat on the New World Schwinn looks to be in good condition so that may help get that to the higher end of your range. But I'm in CA where prices exceed KY. Check the hubs to see if they are painted black (blackout hubs) which may nail it as a wartime bike. Otherwise could be a 1946?? Again, maybe someone else with more knowledge can help.

Agree the girls bikes will be worth less, lower end of your range.
IMG_4940.JPG

IMG_4941.JPG

I'm not super knowledgeable about these but based on the sprocket it looks like image 20 (below pic) is a Colson and possibly a long wheel base (LWB) Colson that may fit taller/bigger people better than other kids bikes. So maybe more desireable? Maybe someone else can chime in regarding values.

The seat on the New World Schwinn looks to be in good condition so that may help get that to the higher end of your range. But I'm in CA where prices exceed KY. Check the hubs to see if they are painted black (blackout hubs) which may nail it as a wartime bike. Otherwise could be a 1946?? Again, maybe someone else with more knowledge can help.

Agree the girls bikes will be worth less, lower end of your range.
View attachment 658640
View attachment 658641

It doesn't look like it's a Colson LWB, compared to pics on this thread those have much longer gap behind seatpost. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/w...ow-frame-in-original-paint.82929/#post-591784

It does look like a similar era Colson though, straight downtube and same truss bar bridge.

I'd give $200 in the blink of an eye for that Colson. As Kingsized HD said nice seat on the New World.

Last edited:
Back